CGC Jhanjeri helps students to achieve their career goals by providing lucrative career opportunities
To emerge as the most preferred educational group with global recognition, developing competent and socially sensitive leaders committed to excellence.
- To create world class facilities & ambience for advance level of teaching and practical training.
- To make students socially inclusive individuals with conscience, commitment & education.
- To continuously grow & become fountain head among institutes of Technical Higher Education in India.
- To strengthen industry-institute interface & promote Entrepreneurial development activities.
- To continuously strive for research, development & innovation in all relevant fields, thereby providing the faculty & students the requisite platform to showcase their talent & win laurels.
- To collaborate with leading Universities of the world with a view to provide students with opportunities for higher studies & seek placement avenues abroad.
- To be at the apex of placement charts across India, ensuring every CGC’ian gets the best of opportunities.
Current Job Openings
- Associate Professor Responsibilities:
- Developing and delivering course material, curricula, and syllabi.
- Assisting with the training and recruitment of new lecturers, teaching assistants, and Professors.
- Conducting research, publishing papers, and attending conferences.
- Attending academic events and networking with other researchers and field experts.
- Supervising, advising, and mentoring teaching assistants and graduate students.
Professor / Associate professor / Assistant professor Job Description
We are searching for a knowledgeable and reliable Associate Professor to join our faculty. The Associate Professor’s responsibilities include teaching a number of classes and seminars, attending conferences, conducting research, and supervising students. You should be able to collaborate with colleagues, advise teaching assistants, and tackle several administrative tasks.
How to Join CGC Jhanjeri?
Working at Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Jhanjeri is more then just a job.
Employees here get the chance to be part of a global community where skills are nurtured, opportunities are offered and excellence is rewarded.
1. Initial application submission
Before we hire you, the first step would be to know something about you. Spend some time to tell us what makes you a worthy employee. Prepare your resume tailored to the specific position and craft your cover letter to illustrate your experience and present your skills, and email it to us at email@example.com and wait for the interview.
Please don’t forget to mention your contact number, current location, total work experiences you have and attach a resume if possible.
2. Resume Review
Once you have submitted your resume, the human resource department will evaluate your profile and give you a call when their is a requirement matching your credentials.
3. Round 1 -Telephonic Discussion
Candidates whose resume are found in sync with the vacant job will be given a call from the HR department for a telephonic discussion.
4. Round 2 -In-person interview
Candidates who are deemed fit during the telephonic discussion are given a chance to appear for an in-person interview, wherein they are assessed by the heads of the department where they might be employed.
5. Reference Check
Before we hire you, the first step would be to know something about you. Spend some time to tell us what makes you a worthy employee. Prepare your resume tailored to the specific position and craft your cover letter to illustrate your experience and present your skills, and email it to us and wait for the interview.
6. Teaching Demo
Anyone who will be employed as a teaching staff will have to show there competency in imparting knowledge to students in a class room environment, where there knowledge of the subject matter and there presentation skills as a teacher, are assessed.
Once you get the green signal through all the rounds then we will be glad to make a part of our team.